Questions asked by anonymous people with questions about DUI’s and other criminal charges

Loss of License for 2nd DUI conviction

Question: Will I lose my driver’s license if I get convicted with DUI? This is my 2nd time to be caught. What should I do to avoid losing my license?

About Phil Hache

I am happy to speak to you about your case. Feel free to contact me at (818) 336-1384 for a free consultation to discuss your situation in more detail.

1 Comment for this entry

  • admin
    March 6th, 2012

    Answer: Best thing to do is hire a DUI attorney to increase the chances of avoiding a license loss. If convicted of a 2nd offense DUI then you would be looking at a 2 year suspension with the ability to get a restricted license before then. Also, if you fail to timely request, or lose the dmv hearing on this matter, that would be a 1 year suspension. call me at 818-336-1384 to discuss further.

Submit Comment