Question: What do I do if I have a bench warrant out from San Fernando Court?

Answer: The first step is to verify what the bench warrant is exactly. Whether it has to do with that past charge or not. Then the next step would be to go to court to address the situation. Feel free to contact me at 818-336-1384. Different courts handle these harsher than others. I regularly appear in San Fernando Court. Regardless, I would advise at least consulting with an attorney to discuss in more detail.


Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks

About Phil Hache

I am happy to speak to you about your case. Feel free to contact me at (818) 336-1384 for a free consultation to discuss your situation in more detail.

Submit Comment