Question: Can I get my record wiped or sealed by the county for a conviction when I was 16?

Answer: It is possible to get ones “juvenile record” sealed. I would be happy to assist you. Call me at (818) 336-1384 if you would like a free consultation to speak about what would be involved and what can be accomplished. This can be done very affordably.

For more information, click on the following link:  Clearing your criminal record