Question: Do I need an attorney to defend case for stealing? Charged with PC 484 Petty Theft in San Fernando Court.

Answers: I would highly recommend it as it may be possible to get this case dismissed or reduced to an infraction. You want to avoid having a misdemeanor on your record if possible. Call me at 818-336-1384 to discuss in further detail.

Phil Hache,

Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts.