Question: What can I do for an old felony charge?

Answer: You should look into getting the felony reduced to a misdemeanor, then having it expunged from your record. This is a court procedure in which motions are filed, court hearing, etc. I would be happy to assist you in this if you would like. Call me at (818) 336-1384 if you would like a free consultation to speak about what would be involved. This can be done very affordably.